Monday, January 9, 2012

The Best Way to Spend a Friday Night


I got back into town Wednesday morning to immediately be swept back into the madness of real life. Non vacation days suddenly seem so tiring as I try to quickly force myself back into a routine. Thursday was my first day of school which brought about the typical first days of semester fears. To welcome me home my crony invited me to the world premier of Viscera, a new ballet choreographed by Liam Scarlett. Viscera was the opener of Miami City Ballet's second program and was absolutely incredible. I am such a fan of the Miami City Ballet and fall more deeply in love with them every performance. After the show we congratulated my favorite dancer for his stunning part in the premier and celebrated at the ballet after party hosted by MCB's Upper Room.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment