Monday, November 21, 2011

What a week . . .

I have barely even had a chance to think let alone write down any of my thoughts. This week has been a complete blur. It all began Saturday night while hanging out at my compadre's house. Boyfriend left to pick up "something" and an hour later emerged with none other than one of my very best friends all the way from Dallas! They had been in cahoots for weeks! What's a better birthday present than a best friend?! Sunday morning I decided to throw a small last minute cocktail party to celebrate my big day (a day early). We had wine, hors devours, homemade streamers, lemon cake and pumpkin cupcakes. The party went beautifully and ended with, my favorite, a sing along led by my favorite duo.

Monday, the actual birthday, was interrupted with one morning class, followed by a fabulous lunch, a couple castings, and dinner at Pubbelly sushi. A restaurant, that is the equivalent of my personal heaven, taken by boyfriend and his amazing parents . . . all complete with Dallas by my side.

I was completely spoiled rotten the whole week and so thankful for all of my close friends and boyfriend for making the start of my 27th year so amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment