Sunday, February 26, 2012

South Beach Food and Wine

After a bit of a hiatus from this blog I am back. Slightly less organized and, as always, frazzled. The last couple weeks have been an adjustment with my new job as well as school, promotional work and castings. I was finally able to catch up by Friday and attend "The Best of the Best", a South Beach Food and Wine event. I was so excited to be invited! A large ballroom in the Fontaine Bleau Hotel was transformed into wine and food stations. We were able to try amazing wines and dishes from chefs and vineyards around the world. After the event our group headed to Prime Italian to talk about a our incredible evening and decide who won the award for best couple of the night. The winners, pictured below:



Honorable Mentions:

A huge thanks to my compadre's beau for making it all happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment