Monday, April 30, 2012

ATL Recap

Its been over a week since I was actually in Atlanta but last week just flew by with the stress of finals and finishing up yet another semester of school. I had to express how amazing Atlanta was so I thought, better late than never. I went to work with my very favorite crew from Knitter's Magazine to take a couple photos and attend their Stitches Weekend South, where knitters from all over the south head to Atlanta for a weekend of knitting classes. I loved seeing the hotel lobby flooded with knitters young and old chatting for hours on end. 



I spent the whole week being spoiled rotten.  I did some work here and there along with visiting the High Museum of Art, the Archibald Smith Plantation, and Margaret Mitchell's House where she wrote "Gone with the Wind". Thank you so much XRX for the incredible week in Atlanta! I can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment