Monday, July 30, 2012

Cultural Friday: Little Havana & Korean Food

Every last Friday of the month the neighborhood of Little Havana hosts cultural Fridays which includes salsa dancing, art, ice cream, street performers, live music and my favorite, a historical tour by legendary professor and historian Dr Paul George
After the tour we decided to make the journey west on Flagler to eat at Seoul Garden the first and only (to my knowledge) Korean/Nicaraguan restaurant. I cannot even express my love of korean food and the lack of it in Miami kills me. I had no knowledge of this restaurant until Friday and knew I had to try it immediately. It was a bit of a journey from the beach but Seoul Garden did not disappoint.


I apologize for the lack of pictures but once the food was placed on the table, photographing it was the last thing on my mind. You can view pictures and read reviews for Seoul Garden on yelp or try them for yourself at: 

8228 W Flagler St 
Miami, FL 33144 
(305) 554-0111

If you would like to attend the next Little Havana walking tour on August 31:
Meet in front of the Tower Theater, 7pm sharp:
1508 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33135

No comments:

Post a Comment