Monday, July 16, 2012

New favorite lunch spot - My Ceviche, Miami Beach

Always on the lookout for new restaurants my boyfriend introduced me to a little hole in the wall called My Ceviche. With my desire to find something off the beaten path this place definitely delivered. Located on Washington avenue, you can order your tacos, burritos and ceviches at a small counter and enjoy them, as god intended, under the warm Florida sun. The hostel next door provides great people watching and the possibility for new friends as the open travelers share stories and inquire about South Beach activities.


My Ceviche boasts seasonality, sustainability, and local availability, and it's definitely true. While we were eating we witnessed a gentleman drop off three freshly caught yellowtails, you can't get much fresher than that.

Octopus and shrimp tacos

My plan is to eat here everyday for, most likely, the rest of the summer. Check it out:

My Ceviche
235 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 397-8710

No comments:

Post a Comment